We believe in a generous God, a God who gave us everything. Giving and generosity are inextricably linked with the living out of our Christian faith.
As a church we need to encourage generosity, and there are certain times of the year which especially lend themselves to generous giving. To help support parishes we’ve created The Generosity Week: Harvest. Eight days of service and worship materials for churches to use during Harvest to encourage people to live generously.
Service and Worship Materials
Daily Audio Reflection Podcasts
8 informal audio reflections exploring passages in the Bible.
You can also listen on:
Daily Morning Prayer
8 formal daily morning prayer services for individuals
Weekly Service Material – Generosity + Gratitude
- Traditional Eucharist Material
- Traditional Service of the Word Material
- Service Content Packs
Small Group Material
- Two short sessions based on the weekly service material
- Videos with talking points & questions to sit alongside the Bible texts
We have put together a social media toolkit for dioceses and parishes. It includes:
- Branded promotional image assets for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram feeds and Instagram Stories
- Branded image assets for the daily reflections to share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram feeds and Instagram Stories
- Suggested social media copy to promote The Generosity Week Harvest and engage people with the daily reflections.