We believe in a generous God, a God who gave us everything. Giving and generosity are inextricably linked with the living out of our Christian faith.
As a church we need to encourage generosity whenever we can, and to help parishes focus on generous giving, we’ve created The Generosity Week: Eight days of service and worship materials for churches to use whatever the time of the year to encourage people to live generously.
Service and Worship Materials
Daily Audio Reflection Podcasts
8 informal audio reflections exploring passages in the Bible
You can also listen on:
Daily Morning Prayer
Weekly Service Material – Grace + Gratitude
- Traditional Eucharist Material
- Traditional Service of the Word Material
- Service Content Packs
Small Group Material
You can also promote The Generosity Week with the branded email signature below (click the image to open the image in a new tab and then right-click to ‘save as’ to your device).
We have put together a social media toolkit for dioceses and parishes. It includes:
- Branded promotional image assets for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram feeds and Instagram Stories
- Branded image assets for the daily reflections to share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram feeds and Instagram Stories
- Suggested social media copy to promote The Generosity Week and engage people with the daily reflections.